RTS 1000 PHOSPHATE FILTRATION SYSTEM
Cut Phosphate Costs by 80%
- High pressure cleaning and degreasing
- EPA compliant, zero discharge
- Vacuum suction continually recovers wash water
- High throughput wash, rinse, filtration and reclamation
- Easy start up, shut down
- Reduce chemical consumption 80%
- Compatible with cleaners, phosphate and zirconium
- Complete plug and play system
RTS 1000 Specifications
EST's RTS 1000 Phosphate system is a closed loop washing and filtration system. The system can be engineered and built to handle multiple stages of pretreatment cleaning, rinse and sealing. These stages work together to provide excellent substrate preparation while preventing ground water contamination and reducing water and sewage costs.
Standard filtration includes an oil coalescing and oil skimming, ozone injection, 24/7 recirculation, a pressurized line feed and two absolute filters.
Aircraft ground support equipment