Whether you are wet coating or powder coating you know that surface preparation is the key to a lasting finish on your parts. Phosphate pretreatment is recognized to be an excellent first step in the process.
If you are currently spraying to waste you might consider recycling your phosphate solution. Our clients have discovered that by recycling their chemistry they can achieve a better substrate preparation because they have increased control over their chemistry and also realize $10's of thousands in saving every year.
With our unique vacuum recovery we can easily incorporate several steps into your washing application, like rinse stages. We offer a complete line of total electric hot water pressure washers for phosphate applications.
CUT YOUR PHOSPHATE COSTS BY 80%
- High-Pressure cleaning and degreasing
- EPA Compliant, Zero Discharge
- Vacuum suction continually removes water
- High throughput wash, rinse, filtration and reclamation
- GripStartTM on/off
- Reduce chemical consumption 80%
- Complete plug and play package
- System of choice throughout the world
EASY TO OPERATE, SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN
- The EST phosphate pre-treatment system provides a cost effective means of cleaning equipment while preventing ground water contamination and simultaneously reducing water/sewage costs.
- Can be set up with multiple stages for a little extra investment, wash, rinse, coat. Up to five stages with your recovery system.
- The standard system is closed loop (the effluent water may be disposed under some conditions in some areas, check with your local water treatment plant).
- Each EST phosphate pre-treatment wash rack is watertight and seals securely to adjoining racks to prevent gaps in containment. EST can build you custom size pads with built-in high speed recovery for quick changeover from wash to rinse without delay or cross contamination.
- The all stainless steel phosphate pre-treatment system uses vacuum to recover process water from above ground wash racks, trench drains and mats.
- Standard filtration with this system includes an oil coalescing and oil skimming, ozone injection, 24/7 recirculation, a pressurized line feed and two absolute filters.